Family Team News

Register for March for Babies at marchforbabies.org

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wreath Fundraiser





This year team “Braedee's Ladies” is selling fresh cut Christmas Wreaths to raise money for the March of Dimes. The wreaths will be delivered to you at the beginning of December for you to enjoy just about all winter as they last a long time. The wreaths come ready to hang, already decorated with holly berries, pine cones and topped with a beautiful red bow.

Please look over the form and get back to me with your order.  If you would like to help the March of Dimes, I ask that you please send this to all of your friends and family and help to bring in more orders. All profits will go straight to the March of Dimes to help premature babies and their families.

I know with your help we can and will make a difference! Please let me know what you would like to order and if you would like your own sellers brochure to take to your work. Thank you so much friends!


All orders and money need to be into me by November 12th so I can place the order in time for them to be delivered the last week of November. Please make all checks payable to me, Katie Haile. I can also accept payments via paypal to my email address at katiehaile21@hotmail.com. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

 

Contact Name and Email:
Katie Haile – Team Captain, Braedee’s Ladies
katiehaile21@hotmail.com

(301) 861-6305

No comments: